6 Tips For Maintaining A Clean, Hygienic Restroom
Facility and Risk Management Tips presented by www.solidrockfacilitymanagers.com
Toilets are key to people’s health and wellness, however, 3.5 billion people worldwide don’t have access to properly managed toilets.
At Solid Rock, we share six tips for creating a comfortable and clean restroom atmosphere.
“Having clean and hygienic restrooms is important for people’s overall health and wellness,” said Dr Mercy Akhamere Dada Head Solid Rock Group, Quality Assurance, Trainng and Capacity Building
Further more Dr Mercy Akhamere Dada said “Prioritizing facility restroom cleanliness not only creates a more welcoming environment for guests but also shows people you care about their wellbeing.”
Solid Rock offers the following recommendations for keeping your facility’s restrooms clean:
1. Clean and sanitize regularly. Unkept restrooms can impact a person’s likelihood of returning to a business. Developing and adhering to a cleaning and sanitizing schedule can help ensure your restrooms remain clean throughout the year.
2. Use effective cleaning chemicals. On average, bathroom surfaces have over 500,000 bacteria cells per square inch. When done properly, sanitizing restroom toilets and other surfaces with effective cleaning chemicals can help eliminate the transmission of germs and illnesses.
3. Stock products. Ensure your facility restrooms are routinely stocked with products for a more positive experience. Working with a third party to restock your facility’s restroom supplies can help save inventory space and take this time-consuming task off your cleaning team’s list.
4. Incorporate welcoming scents. Public restrooms aren’t thought to be pleasant-smelling places. Air fresheners and urinal sanitizers release delightful scents to coincide with overall restroom cleanliness and help keep facility restrooms smelling pleasant throughout the day.
5. Implementing a colour code system for your restrooms to eliminate cross contamination of germs.
At Solid Rock, we take a lot of pride that we have implemented in most of our sites the colour code system where we ensure dedicated cleaning materials, aids and equipment are assigned for restroom usage alone. This helps to limit and eradicate cross contamination of germs.
6. Key in quality control measures to assist in maintaining high standards in the restroom
At Solid Rock, we have several tailor made quality control measures to help maintain high cleaning standards in the restroom, such as frequency cleaning check, detail cleaning check, shift change reports and materials and consumables check. The above helps in keeping an eagle eye and attention on the cleaning quality of your restrooms.
At Solid Rock, we are behind your business success www.solidrockfacilitymanagers.com